2010-02-02

2010 Client Testimonial #3

I first met Kim after finding her name on the Ontario Equestrian Federation website.   I was looking for a coach to help me prepare to take one of the Equine Canada Rider Level Tests, and enrolling as a student of Equine Guelph. 

I was impressed by Kim's passion for horses which shines through in the enthusiastic and engaging way she teaches her lessons. She is a one-of-a-kind instructor who takes pride in encouraging and challenging her students to reach new heights, the sky is the limit and you can always expect Kim to be there to make sure you are putting your best foot forward in all aspects of riding. 

I am a better rider for having met Kim.  I aspire to one day have horses in my future career I hope I will be able to teach others about the joy of riding as effectively as Kim can!"

~Rebecca (age 25, is an OEF and EC member that rides and works in the Cayman Islands, after graduating from the University of Guelph in ?  Incidentally, she passed the EC test, and has ridden with Kim in various facilities.  She also recently researched and recorded 3 breed of the week reports for hoofbeats! (radio+).)